I don’t think I completely accounted for how much I would be gone the month of November. When I made my bucket list, I thought of how long November seems (even though it is a shorter month), and how much free time I thought I’d have. Yeah, that didn’t happen.
I only got to do half of my November Bucket List. A little disappointing, but nothing I can’t recover from. I need to make December a little more realistic & completely Christmas themed (and completely taken from the Examiner’s Top 10 Things to Do in Chicago at Christmas…)
1. See the ZooLights at the Lincoln Park Zoo
2. Visit the Christkindlmarket downtown Chicago
3. Shop at Macy’s (the old Marshall Fields)
4. High tea at the Drake
5. Shopping on Michigan Avenue
6. Ice Skating at Millenium Park
7. For real doing hot chocolate at Mindy’s Hot Chocolate
8. Wrapping presents at Paper Source on Armitage (or doing some Christmas crafting there)
9. Bake Christmas cookies for the office & neighbors/friends
10. Create & mail our Christmas cards!
Wish me luck!!!