Summer is here & with that, an update to my beauty routine!
1. Kate Spade pouch – so many choices here
2. Smashbox BB Cream (for my SPF protection!) – lighter than a winter foundation, but great coverage & SPF protection, you can’t go wrong with a good quality BB Cream. I usually wear Clinique moisturizer, but the dramatically different gel moisturizer doesn’t have any SPF protection.
3. Bobbi Brown Corrector – this is my favorite beauty purchase to date
4. Bobbi Brown Concealer – a great complement to the Corrector, this concealer & powder set evens out all the imperfections
6. Too Faced bronzer – Chocolate Soleil (received in ipsy box) adds the extra glow I need as I develop my summer tan! Hoping by mid-July I won’t need bronzer!
7. Benefit Mascara – best mascara around for sure!
8. The Chaser Shine Cream by Drybar
9. Aveda Hairspray – Air Control – light weight but can hold my hair through any breezy day
I try to put on some blush, but I’m in dire need of a good lip gloss for the summer. There will be another post for that – but for now, I’m open to suggestions!! What’s the best blush & lip gloss for the summer?