I’m starting a new series that I’m titling “In search of…” and the topic could range from “the perfect summer nail polish” to “best coffee shop” to “vacation spot”. With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale quickly approaching for us “non-cardholders”, I was doing some digging on the perfect crossbody bag. I’ve seen so many cute ones out there (most out of my price range, but a girl can dream right?). I thought it’d be a great start for the series!
2. Saint Laurent ‘Small Sac du Jour’ – Seen on Pink Peonies, a favorite blog of mine, I immediately fell in love with the bright color of this bag! But, have a little sticker shock, so for now it’s on my dream bag list.
3. Chloe ‘Small Marcie’ – I’ve been saving my pennies for this bag! It WILL make its way into my closet if I have anything to say about it, just hoping for a good sale & some good budgeting 🙂
4. Valentino Mini Rockstud – I love the studded edges – and the versatility to wear it dressy or “dressed up casual”.
1. Better Life Bags ‘Molly’ – Not only is it so cute & fun to design your own bag, it’s my sister-in-law’s business which makes it even more awesome!!
2. Michael Kors ‘Fulton Signature – Large’ – Tons of zippers to hold everything you need without the bulk of a tote or top handle!
3. Kate Spade ‘Cobble Hill – Mini Carson’ – I love the fold over zipper which allows for more storage.
4. Tory Burch Robinson Printed Chain Mini (extra 20% off this weekend!) – I typically stick to solid colors, and I think if I were to venture into prints, a small cross-body would be the perfect entry.
I’m currently in possession of zero of the above bags…but in addition to hearing GREAT reviews about all the bags listed, they are also all on my wish list (hint, hint Kyle…).