We just moved to Philadelphia (well, greater Philadelphia area to be specific) and are trying to get our bearings straight and find all the fun things to do in the city during the summer time.
Visit Philly (Twitter handle: @visitphilly) is the BEST way to find out what’s going on. From new restaurants, to pop up shops, to outdoor movie viewings, Visit Philly always share the latest & greatest happenings in the city. For a full weekend recap, check out the list here.
Narrowing it down to a top 5, this is what I hope Kyle & I will be doing!
1. Reading Terminal Market’s Sidewalk Sizzle & Ice Cream Freeze Block Party 10AM – 4PM July 19 (off of Filbert St.)
2. Independence Beer Garden – Just opened on Independence Mall, we can pretend to be like George Washington & Ben Franklin sipping on beer contemplating the future of America…
3. Old City Restaurant Week starts Sunday July 20!
4. Franklin Flea – Summer Market is this Saturday & Aug 16 only from 10AM – 5PM at McCall Schoolyard
5. Food Truck Vendy Awards Winner’s Circle at The Oval 12PM – 7PM
I have a feeling this will be a great weekend sparking many future blog topics!!