New series for the new year!! One of my favorites series by some of my favorite bloggers (here & here) is called “weekend reading”. I love waking up on Saturday mornings to these posts that provide me with links to news articles, sales, celebrity gossip, Buzzfeed lists, and other bloggers’ posts. So I’m jumping on the bandwagon and every weekend will be posting some of my favorite links for you all to be inspired, laugh, think hard, and maybe catch a great sale! As always, open to suggestions: what types of news do you want to be linked to? What do you want to see more/less of?
- Up to 50% OFF – Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale through Jan. 3
- Extra 40% off winter styles @ J.Crew
- Extra 40% off sale styles @ Madewell with code: YOUWIN
- 30% off one of my favorite To Do list notepads @ Rifle Paper Co.
Links You’ll Love:
- Sign up for a 2016 Reading Challenge on Goodreads.com! You can join my “book club” to find reading recommendations & more!
- Want daily news you’ll actually enjoy reading?? Sign up for theSkimm! #gamechanger
- Did you see the 2016 HGTV Dream Home?? It’s beautiful. #dreamy #thatkitchen
- Anyone looking for baby clothes? My favorite sites are Mini Boden (extra 10% off w/ code 2SAL) & Hanna Andersson (their sleepwear is AMAZING & they’re having a HUGE sale, but most sizes are disappearing fast…)
- Travel on your mind? You should follow my brother & sister-in-law on their adventures in Europe for the year.
- Needing to get organized in the new year? Buzzfeed’s “26 Ridiculously Cute Products to Help You Stay Organized in 2016” article will leave you inspired!
- Isn’t this the prettiest office space ever?
- I know we’re still far from spring…but how cute is this outfit for the office?
Follow me in 2016:
- Pinterest (I’ve been going CRAZY with home decor pins lately…def check it out!)