Happy Friday!! Bringing back my 5 Things Friday posts for the new year as I know it is a favorite for you all!
Clockwise from top left:
- Such a cute & easy outfit idea for winter!!
- Over Christmas we booked our flights for a family vacation to IRELAND!!! Needless to say, I’ve been busy pinning away & researching “things to do” for the 2 weeks!!! Lonely Planet published a great list of “Top 10 Ireland for first-timers” you should check out!
- How’s everyone doing on their New Years’ Resolutions? I started mine before 2016 started (because what’s so special about Jan. 1 anyway?) and am going strong. This Kale Salad looks incredible!!
- Could there be a prettier bathroom??? That tub. That shower. That vanity…
- Kyle & I have been working hard to establish a nighttime routine for Aidan, and it involves READING! In addition to reading the “One Year Bible” (which is awesome & highly recommend!), we are filling our bookshelf with more & more books. This bookshelf would be great additional storage as we are quickly filling up his dresser!!