- The weather has been GREAT for January! We’ve taken advantage of this “warm front” and try to go on walks on the trail by our house. We’ve been loving the BOB now that Aidan is old enough to sit forward facing!
- Hosting friends for dinner and seeing Aidan interact with a puppy. Let’s just say there were tears & smiles…and a lot of uncertainty.
- Taking a vacation day to go to a Counter Culture Coffee class on espresso fundamentals!! Check out my post if you didn’t read it this week! It was AMAZING!
- Going to NYC for work on Wednesday – one of my favorite things about living in Philly is how easy it is to travel to all the major cities in the Northeast. I took an Amtrak from our neighboring town straight to NYC and was able to work/blog on the way!
- Able to Facetime my parents almost every night – it’s great to stay connected to family despite being so many house away!
Articles to Read/Videos to Watch
- NY Times article “100 Most Notable Books of 2015” – How many have you read?
- This 102 year old woman is still teaching! And get this – she didn’t start teaching until she was 81!
- Cute video/story about 6-year-old boy being reunited with his missing dog!
- The Butler community lost an amazing person this week. There are too many incredible articles celebrating his life, but wanted to share his wife’s blog post hoping others can be touched by his faith & character.