This weekend is Superbowl Sunday! Kyle laughs that the only reason I know who is playing is because I watched the “Blind Side“(Michael Oher will be playing for the Panthers) and because I’m a huge Peyton Manning fan from my Indianapolis days.
In honor of this weekends festivities, I thought I’d share some recipes & fun facts for anyone hosting a party (especially for those who don’t really care too much about football!)
And if you’re hosting – I found a Super Bowl Commerical Bingo free printable from last year that would be so fun!!
- 11 Healthy Super Bowl Snacks – the twice baked sweet potatoes look delicious!
- Game Day Brownies
- Individual Seven Layer Dip – Perfect for your guests to eat & watch sitting on the couch!
- Healthier take on sliders – bunless cheeseburger bites!
- Kyle & I watched a “30 for 30” documentary last night on the Buffalo Bills. Did you know they lost 4 Super Bowls in a row? Can you imagine?
- Average price of a Super Bowl ticket is $6,350! Nearly $2,000 more than previous years. If you didn’t know, this is the 50th Super Bowl!
- All those commercials we love? They cost on average $5 million for 30 seconds. I’m pretty excited to see this one.
- Talk about an epic birthday party – Broncos defensive back Tauren Nixon will spend his 25th birthday out of the field.
Super Bowl 50 airs live on CBS at 6:30PM EST!