At the beginning of the month, I like to look ahead and set goals to accomplish in the next 30 or so days. I’ve found that while New Year’s Resolutions are great, it’s more realistic for me to set short, attainable goals that I can also see the benefits of quickly!
- Get to goal weight – I like to throw it out there. I’m getting close! I, like many people, hit a few stumbling blocks (in the form of work dinners, Friday nights, or just general stress eating…), but I am within striking distance of my goal and think March can be the month I get to my goal weight. Just in time for the warmer weather to get here!!!
- Read 2 books – I am about to finish the third book in JK Rowling’s Cormoran Strike novels (under pseudonym Robert Galbraith): Career of Evil. Next on the list is: The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty and Room by Brie Larson. (all books available in my shop, too!).
- Be active 4x a week – whether it’s a 30 minute walk, spin class, or yoga at home…no excuses! Especially since the 15 day forecast has 60s & 70s!!!
- Survive the move to Indiana! Hard to believe we have a few weeks left here in Philadelphia!! So much to do, successfully & stress free…close on our house here, close on the house out there, move half-way across the country with a baby, find a daycare, get settled…I’m stressed just typing it out.
- On that note, make our Philly bucket list! We have a few things we’ve already done, but there are still a couple free weekends left. Visiting with friends, going to a Union soccer game, eating at our favorite restaurants…we need to get on it!
March is going to be a whirlwind, so I’ll keep it short & sweet. If I can read, get to my goal weight & successfully move to Indiana it will be an amazing month!!!