Good Things This Week
- I started & completed my first week at the new job!! Woohoo!! I’m so thankful for this new opportunity & I’m looking forward to what’s ahead!
- We surprised Kyle’s mom by visiting them up in Michigan for the weekend. I’m so happy that we are now only a short drive away, and I’m thankful Aidan loves car rides!
- On a personal note, my health journey continues to go well! Down another 2 lbs (woop woop!) and my new Fitbit Alta is AMAZING! I don’t love the band (I think it’s super hard to close…), but it keeps me moving, reads my text messages, & alerts me of incoming calls.
- It’s my first Mother’s Day!!! I can’t wait to celebrate with my little man!!
Articles to Read
- For anybody in the Indianapolis area, I stumbled upon a fun article showing 20 Fun Things to Do in Indianapolis. We’ve done a ton of these already, but excited to do more! And once you finish that list, you should head over to this article and visit 25 of Indy’s Best Spots to Drink Outside
- If you didn’t read my post from yesterday, be sure to read this blog post from Joanna Gaines: A Letter to Moms in honor of Mother’s Day this weekend.
- Need some fitspo?? Here’s How Busy Women Make Their Workouts Happen. I’m proud of my step count, but hoping to get some more running in as the weather turns the corner (it is turning a corner, right???).
Sales & Such
- 25% off summer clothes & 30% of sale styles with code EXTRAEXTRA at JCrew
- Have a Nordstrom card?? Earn Triple Points through tomorrow! Don’t forget they offer a debit card if you’re not looking to add to your credit score!
- Hanna Andersson is having a big sale – 30% off baby, toddler & women’s apparel & 20% off everything else!
- How cute is this Tory Burch tote for work??? And it’s 30% off!
- Need outdoor furniture or accessories?? Serena & Lily is having an extra 15% off all outdoor with code: GOALLOUT
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY WEEKEND TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE!