I recently finished “Me Before You” (only $6.38 on Prime!) & “Room” (only $5.99!) and can I just say, that I needed something light hearted after that! It was a great book, and I finished it in one weekend. But I was on a quest to find something light for my next read and found “Keep Me Posted” by Lisa Beazley. This book is about two sisters living on opposite ends of the world, who decide to become pen pals to stay in touch. Sid, the sister living in Singapore, does not engage on social media, so it’s really the only way for them to stay in touch. Unfortunately, Cassie (the sister living in NYC), decides to put the letters online…I’m excited to see how this unfolds!
Books I’m looking forward to this summer…
- The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty (I love her!!) – Truly, Madly, Guilty comes out July 26!
- Here’s to Us by Elin Hildebrand (pre-order now for June 14 release)
- First Comes Love by Emily Giffin (pre-order now for June 28 release)
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Eligible (a modern retelling of Pride & Prejudice)
I try very hard to prioritize reading at night, during the weekend, on trips – whenever I can fit it in! It’s important that Aidan sees me reading, and that we read to him every night. I have always loved reading and hope to instill that in him. It’s so fun to get lost in the lives authors put together.
What book are you reading now?