Our trip to Ireland has me both longing for fall & wishing summer would never end. So as we enter the end of August, and therefore the inevitable end of summer, I have a few recipes on my summer bucket list I want to try! You’ll notice a theme of salads, peaches, & grilling!!!
1. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Spicy Peach Glaze – found this recipe on the Food Network website
2. Pad Thai Salad – found this recipe on SELF Magazine
3. Peach Brushetta – this recipe comes from POPSUGAR, one of my favorite websites for fitness, food & fashion articles!
4. Grilled Mango Habanero Jerk Chicken – yummmm! Sweet & spicy? And grilled?? Plus, when you find it on Cooking Light you know you’re not getting anything too calorie laden, an added bonus!
5. Apricot-Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin – also from Cooking Light, I love a good pork tenderloin recipe. The prep & cook time are minimal, and it has a 5 star rating!
6. This Blueberry Feta Salad from Lemon Tree Dwelling looks light & refreshing.
7. Finally, last but certainly not least, crispy coconut chicken with a spicy honey orange sauce from Sally’s Baking Addiction. It may not be the HEALTHIEST, but it’s got fruit in it so that counts, right??? Anything tropical screams summertime to me!!
What foods do you want to eat before summer ends??