Isn’t October everyone’s favorite month? It’s always the perfect mix of warm/cool weather, the start of holiday festivities, and abundance of friends & family that gets me so excited for what’s ahead. I hope you love this list of October must-haves to get you fall ready!
- Pottery Barn faux fur blanket – On sale AND 20% off now w/ Friends & Family Event (code: FRIENDS at checkout!)
- Buffalo Check shirt-jacket – J.Crew Factory on sale $44.95!
- Throat Rescue loose-leaf tea & the cutest tea cups from Anthropologie – my go to store for cute kitchenware. David’s Tea also just launched some great hot teas to get you ready for cold season. We love Cold 9-1-1!
- I’ve been using L’Oreal’s Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer to speed up my blow drying routine. As the weather cools off, I try to blow dry my hair completely which usually takes forever. This costs $4 (buy it at Target!) and it will be dry before you know it! BONUS – smells great, too!!
- I love this cozy cardigan from Madewell which comes in so many perfect fall colors!
- On my lust list is the Givenchy ‘Medium Antigona’ in the perfect shade of beige – how amazing is this for fall?
- Last but not least, transition footwear at its finest with these adorable Steve Madden booties! I snagged these at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and LOVE how comfortable they are!